Sulli's cat gets up close and personal


Article: Sulli's close selca with her cat "When did you get in my shirt"

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+1,486, -65] As if he crawled in there, she probably put him in there herself

2. [+1,032, -83] Have to be honest, the cat's kind of gross looking

3. [+956, -148] I'm pretty sure that cat breed is one of the top 1% most expensive breeds in the world. It's a sad breed that was made because people wanted a breed without fur so they mixed a bunch of other breeds to make it...

4. [+52, -2] The cat's gross, it looks like someone tried to deskin it

5. [+38, -0] Grossed out by both the cat and her

6. [+27, -0] I've had my cat for over 10 years and he's never once tried to crawl in my shirt unless I force him in there...

7. [+27, -2] That cat is so f*cking gross

8. [+24, -1] That cat looks like raw chicken

9. [+23, -0] Really sorry to all the cat lovers but that cat is seriously so gross ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+23, -3] Of course she'd raise something as bizarre as herself

-