Song Seung Hun reveals his even more handsome father


Article: Song Seung Hun, "I noticed a comment saying I don't live up to my father's looks"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+1,697, -12] I know this is very forward of me to say this about his father but his father is damn f*cking handsome;;;;;;;;;

2. [+1,459, -8] Looks like Kingsman

3. [+1,412, -13] Wow, his father actually looks more handsome than him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+154, -0] He's handsome but in a way that's timeless. Looks like a modern picture turned black and white.

5. [+132, -1] His face would mesh seamlessly with the current times on TV... daebak. His genes are really strong.

6. [+122, -1] Super handsome for someone back in the ay

7. [+110, -1] Wow... a face like that back then... no joke

8. [+106, -1] ㅋㅋ He's so handsome that he even makes the clothes and glasses look modern!

9. [+92, -1] I clicked in thinking "this is still Song Seung Hun we're talking about" but lost my words after seeing his father's picture... he's a mannequin

10. [+62, -0] Doesn't even look like an old picture... just looks like someone from our times with a black and white picture. The glasses and suit totally don't look outdated.

11. [+60, -1] Obviously there was no photoshopping back then so imagine how handsome he is to have a picture this good without all that

12. [+60, -2] Kind of looks like Hyun Bin actually

13. [+53, -0] Wow~ I always found Song Seung Hun handsome but not really my type... but his father's no joke~ I wonder what his other pictures look like

-