Park Bom celebrates Teddy's birthday



Article: Park Bom's latest pictures... bright smile + strong make up

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+348, -5] She kind of... seems to have the mindset of a young child?

2. [+301, -16] Seriously looks like a patient out of a mental hospital tsk tsk

3. [+220, -19] I remember her best song being 'You and I', so good

4. [+22, -0] It looks like she has no jaw below her mouth

5. [+15, -0] She celebrated someone else's birthday by herself at home?

6. [+11, -0] I feel like she'll be taking selfies with a teddy bear even at age 60

7. [+10, -0] That eye make up makes her look crazy

8. [+7, -1] She seems to really like that teddy bear. She was holding it in her last pictures too.

9. [+6, -0] Her eyes...

10. [+6, -0] I honestly think none of our K-Pop idols need any plastic surgery. They all look so pretty to me so I don't get why they get it done... Son Naeun and Lee Hi are the two that come to mind who got needless work done and ruined their looks

-