Jisoo keeps it simple in black for her airport look


Article: All eyes on Jisoo as soon as she emerges! (Kimpo airport)

Source: Seoul Econ via Nate

1. [+205, -42] She looks cute with glasses ㅎㅎ

2. [+183, -40] Jisoo seems to be an upbeat person in general, she always seems to be excited ㅋㅋ

3. [+150, -28] Anyone stare at her arm because the arm link looked weird

4. [+41, -13] Her legs are pretty short in sneakers

5. [+40, -9] I normally don't say this kinda stuff but her legs are really short..

6. [+38, -6] I like her because she's pretty but I have to admit she was never long legged ㅋ she doesn't look short, she is short

7. [+36, -3] She's the Sandara Park type...

8. [+35, -6] I always knew she wasn't tall but she's a lot shorter than I expected. Barely looks 155..

9. [+35, -7] Ever since I saw Lisa's pre-nose surgery photos, that's all I can think about it when I see her...

10. [+34, -9] I thought Jisoo would get super popular when she debuted but it's actually quite lukewarm...

11. [+30, -7] She has a simple prettiness to her... definitely something different about kids from big agencies compared to smaller ones

12. [+24, -7] She's teeny tiny ㅋㅋ the girl on her left looks a lot taller

-