Fans celebrate Kwon RiSe's third death anniversary


Article: Ladies Code Kwon RiSe, today marks her third death anniversary "We still miss you"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+320, -1] Already three years... at such a young age... be happy where you are

2. [+286, -9] Yoo Jae Suk: "Two children as beautiful as flowers flew away like flower petals at an age as beautiful as flowers. You will lose what you drop from your hand. They will be forgotten if you leave them from your thoughts."

3. [+219, -2] Upsetting..

4. [+13, -1] I forgot about Ladies Code for a while, going to go back to listen to them. I'll be hoping that they're achieving all they want in heaven. As a parent myself, I can understand the pain. Praying for nothing but happiness in your next life.

5. [+10, -0] Reading stuff like this makes me realize how frail human life really is

6. [+6, -0] If only she never became a celebrity if only she never auditioned on 'Birth of a Great Singer'.. all the ifs that her parents must be plagued by

7. [+5, -1] I remember agencies promised to get rid of excessive schedules and speed driving after their accident... I wonder if that promise is still being kept?

8. [+5, -0] Already their third anniversary, time sure flies

-