Um Tae Woong spotted with daughter Jion for the first time since scandal



Article: [Exclusive pictures] Um Tae Woong's first whereabouts since scandal... spending happy time with daughter Jion

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+2,314, -92] He had such a clean image but it's' all gone now. Just seeing his pictures pisses me off. Poor Jion.

2. [+2,251, -69] For just one orgasm, he created a flaw of a lifetime that has tainted his image as an actor, as a father, and as a husband. Pay the price of your crime. Don't think you can pay the price through future movies and dramas.

3. [+2,076, -246] I know that he committed a wrong but it gives me goosebumps to think someone's taking private pictures of him like this;; especially that last image of him holding the puppy and looking guilty... He's committed a crime that he can't wash himself off of but I do feel bad that it's going to follow him for the rest of his life.

4. [+96, -10] What a caring father who solicits prostitution

5. [+65, -4] I wonder what he thinks of the burden Jion will have to suffer for the rest of her life... I feel the worst for Jion...

6. [+45, -4] Ugh, I'd never be able to see my husband again after that. The wife's probably holding it in for Jion's sake...

7. [+38, -4] What shame does he think he has to even be looking at his daughter's face? ㅋㅋ Look at his face in that last picture ㅋㅋ

8. [+36, -3] Um Tae Woong deserves as much criticism as the journalist who is running around chasing his private life like this.

9. [+31, -3] I'd never be able to sleep at night thinking about what my daughter will think of me 10 years from now

10. [+25, -1] It wasn't just a one time mistake. He actually had a relationship with the woman, met her several times. There are men who go to prostitution houses like it's no big deal. They have no moral compass when it comes to something like that. Um Tae Woong's that type of man.

-