T-ara's Ahreum to give her idol career another go with KBS's new audition show



Article: [Exclusive] Former T-ara member Ahreum to try again at being an idol... to participate in KBS audition show

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+847, -50] Didn't she quit because she was possessed.. did she get washed of it or something? I always felt it was a waste that she didn't further her career because she caught my attention. She was pretty good for a T-ara add-on member... just unfortunate that things had to end the way they did.

2. [+632, -13] I can already tell how KBS is going to edit her in the show

3. [+329, -34] She should've just stayed in T-ara. What's the real reason she had to leave then? Not for health issues? Was she kicked?

4. [+71, -3] KBS doesn't have a creative brain... always copying everything

5. [+66, -4] Kwang Soo promised that he would help her solo promos when she left T-ara... but that ended up being lies and media play

6. [+52, -3] She had so many rumors about being possessed, I guess she's okay now

7. [+82, -18] Ahreum-ah, watch out for that kid who threatened to knife your face

8. [+24, -1] KBS has nothing better to do than produce more idols in an already saturated market?

9. [+33, -6] I personally wish her the best. She was 19 when she debuted with T-ara, I wouldn't expect her to stay sane in a situation with all that hate she was getting from Ryu Hwayoung. It's been 4 years since she left, I wish her luck.

10. [+62, -18] How could she be sane when her own member is threatening to kill her... I feel bad for her

-