SM producer Yoo Young Jin celebrates 24th debut anniversary



Article: [24 years since debut] HOT, TVXQ, SuJu, EXO... Yoo Young Jin was the man who began it all

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+977, -34] Yeah, all of his songs have a specific Yoo Young Jin feel to them... you just hear it and you know "this is by Yoo Young Jin"

2. [+676, -50] All of SM debuts under his songs but I don't really like the songs... I usually like the songs after their debuts better

3. [+431, -9] I agree that 'Sorry Sorry' is what put SuJu on the map but they stretched that style out for three albums in a row. Sorry sorry sorry sorry naega naega naega bbajyeo bbajyeo bbajyeo. Their fourth album continued that same repeating concept, same with their fifth album with simple simple. So tired of it.

4. [+777, -200] Everyone debuted with Yoo Young Jin but I hate his songs... I get that he's an important figure in SM but I wish he'd stop producing songs now

5. [+120, -8] I want him to come out with heavier, more dramatic songs! Like 'Rising Sun', 'Mama'!! Dramatic songs like that!!!!!!!

6. [+110, -6] I liked his songs for SES, not really a fan of his SMP style music though

7. [+103, -8] I was surprised with TVXQ's 'Something'... don't know why he's made such bad songs when he's capable of making a good one like that

8. [+387, -109] I wouldn't call his songs good, just happened to do well because they were sung by popular idols

9. [+53, -1] He put SuJu in the grave with 'Bonamana' and 'Mr. Simple' and put SNSD in the grave with 'The Boys' and 'I Got a Boy'

10. [+63,- 6] He used to be a famous R&B singer before he became a producer... his vocal skills are out of this world

11. [+64, -7] Can't deny that he's what put SuJu and SHINee on the map with songs like 'Sorry Sorry' and 'Ring Ding Dong'

12. [+46, -6] His ballads are totally my style like EXO's 'What Is Love' or TVXQ's 'Before U Go'

13. [+28, -1] That's why all of SM's songs sound the same. You can't differentiate their songs by artist style because it's just a general SM style. Instead of saying this song is this group's, it's more like this song is SM's ㅋㅋ

-