[Pann] What's the craziest thing you've done as a fan?

Pann: What's the furthest you've gone as a fan?

1. [+457, -3] I guess I'm just a regular fan. All I've done is buy albums, watch music videos, stream songs, and watch their variety shows ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ didn't know that was so simple compared to others ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+303, -9] I paid for a food truck

3. [+215, -11] I slept in line for four days to buy tickets to their concert

4. [+142, -4] Wow, you all are amazing... I always thought I was overdoing it as a fan but I'm nothing compared to you guys.. haha

5. [+97, -1] ㅎㅎㅎㅎ... attended their international tour...

6. [+94, -1] Under the pressures that I'd never see AOA again if they disband, I bought 150 copies of their debut album and attended every single fan signing. I'm also 5 hours from Seoul but I went to all 3 days of their last concert..

7. [+69, -2] I think.. once you become a fan, you give up a part of you that makes you human ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I normally hate sitting on the floor and hate waiting but I waited 9 hours in the dirt to buy tickets ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and of course I failed ^^

8. [+59, -2] My parents said they'd let me go to their concert if I did well in this certain class so I studied like crazy and passed with a 99, f*ck...

9. [+50, -0] Studied for the sake of being a fan... ㅠ Parents said I had to be top 5 in the class, top 1 in my homeroom to go to their concert so I did just that... then they said they'd give me $100 to spend towards my fangirling stuff if I got valedictorian so I got up to salutatorian and got $50... ㅠ

10. [+50, -3] ㅋㅎ Ever write a fanfic?

11. [+45, -2] I live in Cali and it took me 6 hours to get to their concert after my part time job and I got there 10 minutes before it began. I also did my make up in 5 minutes in the car since I'd be in the front row. Then I went to class the next day after driving back 6 hours ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'd never do this if it wasn't for BTS

12. [+40, -1] Being a student makes me feel so sad as a fan. No money for merchandise and why do concerts always overlap with testing season, f*ck

13. [+38, -0] Do you guys ever just have reality hit you in the guts when you act like this..? I feel the hit just reading these comments...

14. [+36, -0] I wonder if our biases know how much we do for them...

15. [+35, -0] I was ranked 90-something in my class but got up to the top 3 to go to their concert ㅋㅋ

16. [+26, -0] Bought quite an expensive dslr camera so I could open my own homepage since you need good pictures and all

17. [+25, -0] Went on their entire Asia tour with them ㅎㅎ

18. [+23, -0] I have a friend who bought ipads for every single member in their gifts...

19. [+19, -0] I spend a lot of money but I was also afraid of getting my picture taken at fan signings and wanted to look pretty for the members so I lost 12 kg in 2 months ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

20. [+15, -0] So jealous of all the rich fans who can spend it on fangirling...

-