Lee Hyori isn't stressing about having kids


Article: Lee Hyori, "I never thought that I had to have kids"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+1,303, -65] It's true... she's already living a fun and happy life, no need to have a kid and essentially buy yourself into more suffering. Sure there's a certain type of happiness that only kids can give you but I think DINK families can be just as happy situationally as well.

2. [+1,271, -38] She's being realistic if she's choosing not to have kids because she's not confident in her child rearing abilities

3. [+1,081, -56] It's realistic to not have kids if you don't think you can do it. There are so many issues nowadays already with child abuse and helicopter moms... ㅡㅡ

4. [+98, -9] You don't get married for the purpose of having kids... having kids is not an obligation

5. [+90, -6] I think people like Lee Hyori who love themselves strongly are better off not having kids. You basically lose your own life once you have a kid because all your focus goes to him.

6. [+77, -13] I like that Lee Hyori is always so real

7. [+73, -11] It's best not to bring up the topic of kids around couples who've been married for over three years and don't have any...

8. [+69, -19] I noticed most rich people like Lee Hyori either don't have kids or only one or two... it's always the poor families who have a ton of kids.

9. [+62, -8] I don't have the confidence to child rear either... and I don't want to bring a kid into this world of suffering.

10. [+48, -3] She hasn't completely ruled out kids, she's just the type to have one if it happens but won't stress over it if it doesn't. She just doesn't want to force it with IVF treatments and all.

11. [+31, -2] I love kids but when I think about having my own and whether I can give up my body, time, and experience, I lose all confidence in the idea. Mothers truly are amazing and deserving of respect.

-