GD goes for a relaxed look for his airport fashion


Article: G-Dragon's 'pajama style airport fashion'

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+647, -91] Hul, he looks so dumb no matter how you look at it ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+554, -83] If you take away the placebo effect of knowing that this is G-Dragon, he honestly just looks like a homeless guy

3. [+472, -79] Disliking him more and more for being under that druggie company..

4. [+50, -14] I don't get why GD's considered a fashionista. His clothes never match him, let alone look good on him, and nothing he ever wears makes me want to wear it too. But I guess the standards for being a fashionista means you can be one as long as you wear what no one else wears and it's a bit unique

5. [+35, -7] Gross;; how is he a fashionista

6. [+32, -5] He's such a bubble... I hate how he gets called a fashionista

7. [+29, -7] And to think he probably deliberated really hard over what to wear this morning

8. [+28, -6] I have no idea what fashion is anymore

9. [+26, -3] He can dress like this and still have stupid fangirls going like "oppa you're so cool, so stylish, your fashion sense is out of this world" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+24, -3] Is he sick... why is he so stick skinny

11. [+17, -2] I'm a woman and I honestly don't even feel an ounce of masculinity from him

12. [+15, -1] He takes this fashionista thing way too seriously... what is he wearing~

-