Boyfriend comes back after a 2 year hiatus


Article: "Missed you" Boyfriend's first comeback in two and a half years

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+363, -8] Please promote more ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

2. [+346, -20] I thought they disappeared.... isn't it too late for them now?

3. [+313, -21] I thought they lost their name to K-Pop Star's Boyfriend ㅜ

4. [+247, -8] Thank you for coming back ㅠㅠ let's walk a flower path now ❤

5. [+54, -0] Boyfriend had good songs but not enough support from their company. If they got the support they needed at the start of their debut, I think they could've made it.

6. [+54, -0] They debuted in 2011 ㅠㅠ I really feel bad for them. I hope they get a good concept and a good song and really make it big this time... They seem like nice, hard working kids.

7. [+50, -0] I remember liking them a lot in junior high... but Starship didn't support them enough ㅠㅠ they had good songs, especially 'Love Style'. Good luck!! Your new song sounds great too!! Boyfriend fighting!!

8. [+52, -1] Their hiatus was long enough for them to have served in the army and came back. I wonder what their agency was thinking leaving them on the backburner for so long.

-