Zico talks about his responsibility to Block B at 'Television' release conference



Article: Zico "Block B brings out the responsibility and community spirit in me... meaningful"

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+520, -21] Let's get Block B promoting again too, 'HER' was really good

2. [+477, -15] 'Yesterday' was a song that could've made them a hit but their agency messed it up

3. [+282, -12] I like Block B but I feel like Zico tries to take on too much responsibility for the group. Park Kyung's produced song did pretty well and it's sad to see Zico always getting bombarded with questions about Block B every time he releases a solo.

4. [+156, -24] Zico does seem like he likes hanging out with rap crews more, even though he likes Block B too!

5. [+33, -0] I personally thought 'Jackpot' was too good to waste

6. [+30, -3] It's not only Zico who's busy in Block B, Park Kyung and PO are doing things too, I don't get why people rag on Zico all the time

7. [+29, -3] I really liked 'Yesterday', 'Toy', and 'Her' ㅠㅠ if only their agency would step it up more

8. [+17, -0] I find it ridiculous how non-fans are the ones debating whether Zico cares about Block B or not

9. [+17, -2] Zico's always in the spotlight because he's good at what he does but the other members are doing their own things too like musicals, varieties, and solos.

10. [+18, -4] Their agency is so frustrating, I feel like they could be doing more with the other members like putting out units