Whasa's weapon of seduction is Rihanna's 'Diamond'


Article: Mamamoo Whasa, "All the men fall for me when I sing Rihanna's 'Diamond'"

Source: Biz Enter via Nate

1. [+253, -39] Count me out

2. [+212, -40] Yeah sure~

3. [+212, -38] ??????

4. [+69, -7] Whasa, why you lyin... I like that Bustedmoo is so confident and all but I think they're overdoing it lately

5. [+65, -7] I remember she tried to act sexy on 'Weekly Idol' and Jung Hyung Don called her out like, "You've never been in a relationship, right?" and she looked all shy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+58, -7] Are all of them high or something? First that ridiculing non-celebrities post last time and now what nonsense are they spewing today?

7. [+50, -4] Go back to acting like a non-celebrity

8. [+45, -6] Mythomanic ㅡㅡ

9. [+31, -3] Maybe in your fantasies?

10. [+29, -5] Nope

11. [+24, -8] Whasa's bare face is worse than a non-celebrities but she acts all sexy all the time and copies American hip hop musicians with her facial expressions and gestures, so cringe

12. [+16, -3] Their new song sounds like they really slacked on the production... although their talent more than makes up for it

-