Song Joong Ki's parents react to news of their upcoming wedding


Article: [Exclusive] Song Joong Ki's mother's reaction "This is great, I'm happy"

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

Song Joong Ki's father, however, was spotted saying to friends, "My son's getting married soon. I'm disappointed that Song Hye Gyo is older than my son but you really can't beat your own kid when it comes to what he wants."

-

1. [+1,561, -137] I guess his dad doesn't want an older daughter-in-law ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+972, -54] If this was the past, they wouldn't have been able to get married because they're both Songs ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Song Song couple, be happy!

3. [+841, -45] They're the best Songs there are... they're rich!!

4. [+191, -37] What is up with the father... you have Song Hye Gyo as your daughter-in-law and you say that...?

5. [+174, -26] Why are Korean men so obsessed with the age of women ㅋㅋㅋ they say it's for prime procreation but they must all think of their seed as royalty to think it matters..

6. [+158, -73] Joong Ki's father... I'm a woman myself and I think Song Hye Gyo could do way better than Song Joong Ki even if he's younger than her

7. [+157, -10] That father is daebak ㅋㅋ he didn't like her because she's older but he can't fight him on it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+121, -6] This would upset Song Hye Gyo's parents if they ever read it...

9. [+117, -7] The father wouldn't have cared if Song Hye Gyo was 10 years younger, ugh

10. [+110, -26] It doesn't matter how much older she is, she's Song Hye Gyo for crying out loud... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+94, -16] Even a top tier actress like Song Hye Gyo has to suffer sexist comments like this. I like Song Joong Ki too but I think Song Hye Gyo could do better. Imagine how upsetting it is for her parents to hear this..

12. [+89, -11] Why is it okay for the man to be older but not the woman?

-