'Produce 101' trainee Jung Joongji accuses his agency of noise marketing


Article: 'Produce 101' trainee Jung Joongji claims to have been framed as a sex criminal "My agency spread it"

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

"I can't leave because it's raining, so sad...
I get jealous when I see my successful friends
I didn't even get to participate
My agency made a noise marketing attempt and spread weird rumors about me
It ruined my life and I had to leave the agency
No one knows the truth but they all spew hate at me
It's so hard
I didn't commit any crime, I'm not a criminal
It's all a made up rumor
but who would believe me if I said any of this"

-

1. [+330, -7] How does it make any sense that an agency would try to promote its own trainee by putting out articles accusing him of sexual harassment? To promote something is to promote its value as a product, sexual harassment gets rid of his value as a product...

2. [+236, -11] He's always been weird

3. [+195, -2] That is not noise marketing unless his agency is a psychopath

4. [+31, -1] Actually the rumors have been going around since his days as a Facebook star, way before 'Produce 101' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ a bunch of girls made posts saying they suffered harassment from him ㅋㅋ his agency didn't make up any rumors at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+27, -2] He's quite the attention wh*re

6. [+26, -0] Wake up, kid. You think any agency is dumb enough to noise market like that???

7. [+25, -1] He's gotta be dumb in the head to think anyone would believe this, even a choding wouldn't

8. [+21, -0] Agencies use noise marketing to promote the value of a product... why in the world would an agency use sexual harassment as noise marketing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this guy is not only dumb but he's an attention wh*re and a criminal to boot. Kids like him think that their pretty looks will get them anywhere...

9. [+18, -5] Shouldn't he be suing his agency then?

10. [+13, -0] He probably heard the word 'noise marketing' being thrown around and thought he was smart enough to use it too

-