Park Yoochun's fiancee dropping wedding hints on SNS?


Article: Park Yoochun's fiancee Hwang Hana... updates on wedding plans through SNS?

Source: SBS via Nate

1. [+986, -324] His fiancee doesn't seem like all that bad of a person... I checked her SNS out and yeah it's obvious that she loves being on SNS but so does any average person around me; and she's not a celebrity so I don't get why her identity's just out and about like this

2. [+697, -72] Comments kept calling her an attention wh*re so I went and checked it out to see how bad and...... it's really bad;;;; I was already surprised that she was willing to marry someone rock bottom like Park Yoochun but I'm now just as surprised that Park Yoochun would marry some SNS attention wh*re like her

3. [+628, -79] She honestly just seems to have a few screws loose in her head to me...

4. [+89, -2] I remember Park Yoochun and Song Joong Ki were at the same level when they were on 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal' together but now look at the world of difference with just the wives they're marrying ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+57, -7] I think the reason people are so annoyed with her is because of the way she talks... "They said that this isn't something that matches anyone, only matches me when I'm wearing it~~ ^^ and this isn't something that you can find just anywhere, but I was able to because I'm me~~~ ^^ if the rest of you want it too, you have to do this this and this but it might not work exactly~~~~" ;;; this is what all her posts sound like. She's the type to shove her wealth in everyone's faces, not the type like Kim Tae Hee or Jun Ji Hyun where it's natural and believable.

6. [+46, -5] She should go for a brighter colored hanbok, she looks like a court lady in this one

7. [+41, -4] It's obvious that she grew up very sheltered and doesn't know how harsh the world can be, it's sad... I think she could do better than him

8. [+36, -4] I personally abhor Park Yoochun but I've been following this woman for a while and I always got the impression that she was just a slightly airheaded but nice lady from a rich family... not really sure why she gets hate. Yeah she needs to get a clue on her situation but she doesn't seem like an evil person at heart.

9. [+34, -13] She totally fits the image of that naive, maknae daughter of a rich family. But whenever I see her Instagram videos of her spinning around in maxi skirts, I can't help but laugh because it's cute ㅋㅋ

10. [+26, -1] She's just a young lady who has never suffered a day in her life and has been able to get everything she wanted. She may not have a clue but it's because she's naive about life. I don't think most of the hate is warranted.

11. [+22, -1] I agree with the comments calling her a naive maknae daughter without any ill intentions... but when she talks, I can just hear the dust rolling around in her head because she's so airheaded... don't chaebol families invest a lot in education? I admit I'm jealous that she got to live her entire life acting playing princess but I'm also amazed that her family never invested more in her education ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+15, -2] She's an airhead but that's obviously working in Park Yoochun's favor

-