[Pann] Kang Minkyung looking more tired than usual in latest photos





Pann: Kang Minkyung's current state of face....

1. [+82, -2] That's what happens to your skin after you get facial contour surgery. It starts to sag down after a while so you have to get face lifts for the rest of your life to prevent it.

2. [+56, -2] She has no jaw line... it makes her look so sad

3. [+49, -2] I don't know if her face is sagging because of facial contour surgery but the best reply is right, your skin does sag after you get it done. My friend got her cheekbones done and her face totally started sagging after about four years and now she looks like a sad grandma. It's such a dangerous surgery and I don't recommend it for anyone.

4. [+48, -4] Doesn't look like her at all

5. [+35, -2] I got my jaw shaved so I recognize what's happening. Your skin starts to sag like that, it's happening to me too...

6. [+25, -0] This is why you need a bit of a jaw line to look healthy... having a V line like that looks bad later on.

7. [+23, -1] ???? That's Kang Minkyung?

8. [+21, -2] I'm sure her skin will go back to looking firm once she starts managing it again

9. [+16, -0] It's probably because of the facial contour surgery. I remember she got made fun of a lot when she first debuted for having a huge face.

10. [+11, -0] This is why they always say facial contour surgery is dangerous...

11. [+11, -0] Her face does look like it's melting down...

12. [+9, -0] Her face looks so imbalanced with the lack of fat ㅜㅜ I'm sure she'll get it back to looking puffy with fillers soon enough

-