Hollywood: Linkin Park


Article: Rock band Linkin Park's Chester Bennington passes away at 41, suspected suicide

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+441, -10] How can this be... I really liked Linkin Park...

2. [+412, -19] I'm in a daze this morning... When I saw his name on the search rankings, I thought it was news of him coming to Korea. I'm sure so many of us in our twenties and thirties spent our teens with his music. His voice is still in my playlist today... may he rest in peace.

3. [+373, -10] Even in varieties today, Linkin Park's 'Faint' or 'Numb' is played as background music during intense scenes ㅜㅜ and I remember my English teacher would play Linkin Park's songs during our breaks. My favorite song was 'Crawling'.. may he rest in peace.

4. [+27, -4] For our generation, Linkin Park was our Beatles

5. [+24, -0] My first article of the day as I head to work is such a sad one... his music was one that I spent my twenties with. RIP.

6. [+14, -0] Hul... I think it'd be rare to find someone in their twenties to thirties who hasn't listened to Linkin Park... what a shame ㅠ

7. [+12, -3] Hul ㅠㅠ... I was obsessed with his music 10 years ago when I was in high school ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ why...

8. [+8, -0] In the end... ㅠㅠ

9. [+7, -1] I loved the band, now we can never hear him again...

10. [+6, -0] About as shocking as when I first heard that Michael Jackson died

-