Hollywood: David Beckham and daughter


Article: [Oh!llywood] Beckham under controversy for kiss picture with 5 year old daughter "too much" vs "expression of love"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+1,071, -13] People need to mind their own business. Anyone who thinks this picture is weird is weird in the head.

2. [+979, -8] Isn't the person who thinks this picture is weird the one with the perverted mind?

3. [+781, -6] What's so weird about this picture? The ones who think this is weird are the perverted ones

4. [+44, -0] Even Kim Gura's son kissed him on the lips till he was 20 years old

5. [+41, -0] I have no idea what the issue is~~ she's still a baby... I kissed my dad till I was a choding too. Maybe once in a while as a teen.

6. [+27, -0] I didn't think anything was weird about this picture. However, it is better to refrain from lip kisses with little kids as they have weaker immune systems than adults.

7. [+20, -0] If it involved a tongue or anything it'd be weird but this is harmless... I kissed my dad on the lips until I was a choding too

8. [+17, -0] I thought he used his tongue with how controversial people made this seem;; there's nothing weird about this at all, did none of you kiss your parents as kids?

9. [+16, -0] She's 5 years old, not 15...

10. [+9, -0] Aigoo, I guess dads aren't even allowed to kiss their daughters anymore

-