Heize cries listening to Hyorin's singing



Article: Heize sobs after listening to Hyorin

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

"I listened to unni's song at the Han River and just cried. She's a woman who can make you cry with her voice alone, her name is Hyorin the God."

1. [+163, -5] She'd be good in the corporate world, really good at sucking up to people...

2. [+149, -4] Cringe ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+122, -4] *sobsobsob*... this song is so sad... *sobsobsob* better check what I look like... *sob* where's my cellphone? (rummages around) *click*

4. [+22, -1] I understand feeling touched by a song but it's a bit cringe taking a photo of yourself crying over it ^^;;;;;

5. [+17, -0] Wait, she really took a selca of herself crying? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ????? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+15, -2] Cringe cringe

7. [+5, -0] Surely she purposely tried to be cringe to be funny?

8. [+4, -2] Her other hand is actually hanging down. I don't think it's a selca but a picture Hyorin took for her while she was crying.

-