Amber shows Krystal support on her drama set


Article: Krystal on Amber's back 'cutie alert'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+953, -61] I don't know why people keep commenting about Amber's hair saying it looks manly or to grow it out. She obviously likes this style so she's keeping it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's not like Amber ever complained about not being perceived as feminine... I think she looks like a great person

2. [+683, -46] I wish I had a friend like Amber, she seems so nice

3. [+508, -71] Maybe because Krystal is so shy but she seems to have few friends but really deep relationships

4. [+41, -18] Amber's becoming too masculine

5. [+30, -42] I'm sorry to say this but she looks like a man. I don't know if this is her concept or whatever but she needs to grow out her hair or something.

6. [+28, -3] She has a lot of tattoos

7. [+28, -11] I don't think Amber has any interest in men so please stop telling her that her style isn't the type that men like. There are a lot of Taiwanese girls with that style.

8. [+20, -2] I remember when Amber posted her feelings on SNS, people assumed that she was jealous because Krystal was starting her new drama.. but reality is that Amber adores Krystal and always takes care of her. She's always calling her princess~ and going to support her. As for Amber's style, it doesn't matter what anyone says. She likes this type of style so please leave her alone.

9. [+17, -2] Krystal, Amber, and Luna are super close, you can tell by their Instagrams... they're always leaving comments for each other. I'm kind of scared that their next album is just going to be those three though  ㅠㅠ

10. [+13, -3] I think people need to mind their own business. Amber will grow her hair out if she wants to ㅋㅋ

-