Sulli mentions her eel controversy again


Article: "What? The sales of eel have gone up?" Sulli mentions SNS controversy

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+929, -60] I'm so done with her. This is why parental influence is so important when you're growing up. I'm a mess myself considering my upbringing but she's just... jeez... what a waste of a face.

2. [+788, -43] She has so many controversies under her belt, why is anyone still casting her for pictorials and movies? I feel like putting her in a CF would just make the worth of the product go down... I think she's acting up even more because she still gets attention for it. Ignoring her is the best solution.

3. [+717, -33] I was so happy when Kim Soo Hyun asked her, "You're talking after thinking, right?!"

4. [+100, -2] She tries to act like she doesn't care about the comments and that she's just living her life but she's the one who got scared by the comments and deleted the video. She should stop acting like she has any pride left ㅋ Her mentality's the equivalent of an elementary school student's. Stubborn until the end because they don't want to admit they're wrong.

5. [+79, -1] She acts so cool now but ㅋㅋㅋ she deleted the video as soon as it became controversial ㅋㅋㅋㅋ so why bother mentioning it again now?

6. [+47, -0] Her brain seems like it stopped growing after junior high

7. [+25, -0] A true psycho

8. [+21, -1] Imagine how much her co-workers look down on her for being so pathetic... she lives life without a single thought. I really do feel bad for her...

9. [+20, -0] At times like this I think drug tests should be mandatory for the industry

10. [+11, -0] She's a celebrity who has a movie release coming up, she should know better than to create controversies like this for the sake of the movie ㅋ

-