'Produce 101' likely to return next year for a third season



Article: [Exclusive] "One more time next year" Mnet's 'Produce 101' to have a third season

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,426, -52] Enough.... Enough....

2. [+1,129, -44] A female version and a male version are enough, what more is there to milk?

3. [+1,049, -64] I'm going to finish season two for the sake of my bias but I refuse to even start the third season. So sick of the PD taking the lives of these young kids and playing them for fools.

4. [+636, -21] Don't

5. [+215, -3] It's so obvious the PDs don't care about this second season anyway. They're completely ignoring the votes and setting the cut lines on their own, ridiculous... and these poor kids are victims of malicious editing ㅜㅜ

6. [+183, -2] I bet the third season will take the eliminated trainees from the first season and use their fandoms to debut them again

7. [+176, -2] If they're going to go through with it, I'd rather they take a break next year and do it the year after. It'll overlap with the promo year for the male 'Produce 101' group.

8. [+151, -4] Worst show of my life ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ it's been nothing but pain while watching this show, I refuse to watch the third season at all

-