Kyungri claims she doesn't particularly manage her body


Article: Kyungri, "Managing my body? I don't do anything"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+270, -3] It's just something you're born with... easier to manage a body that was born pretty

2. [+262, -9] I'm sure kids who are born with great bodies don't have to do anything to manage it ㅜㅜ jealous

3. [+19, -0] If I had her body at her height, I wouldn't care about managing it either. Instead I was born short so I have to hit the gym every week... so jealous of her

4. [+17, -0] She's probably just used to the lifestyle of eating little and working out a lot so she doesn't consider any of that as doing extra to manage her body

5. [+16, -3] She says this now but I bet you she barely eats a bowl of rice a day and gets all sorts of carboxy treatments at weight management clinics

6. [+12, -1] There actually are body types that never gain weight no matter how much they eat

7. [+12, -1] You really don't have to manage your body if you're naturally thin... not like women need to be super chiseled with muscles. As long as their line looks pretty, the rest is whatever.

8. [+11, -2] Yeah... some people are just born with good bodies and skin and don't need to manage it

9. [+10, -0] Body's all about metabolism... I have a stick skinny skeleton friend who eats and eats and eats and never gains weight...

10. [+10, -0] It'd be amazing if she did gain weight considering she's probably doing so much cardio at all her schedules and practices

11. [+6, -1] She's lying, I don't believe it

12. [+6, -1] Even if you were born with a great body, you need to start managing it in your late twenties. I was the type who never gained weight no matter how much I ate but gained a ton once I hit my late twenties ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ now I have to work out hard ㅜㅜ

-