Kim Hyun Joong greets his Japanese fans for new single release




Article:  "It's been a while" Kim Hyun Joong's bright smile for his Japanese fans

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+390, -11] Wow his smile is giving me goosebumps, he really looks like the type to smile and then go down and beat up his fans

2. [+329, -7] The second floor is empty... I not only find the fans amazing but bizarre...

3. [+266, -10] Why are you putting your hand up?.... I'm sorry ㅠㅠ

4. [+21, -4] TOP, Kim Jaejoong, Kim Hyun Joong, Park Yoochun are best friends

5. [+15, -0] He's so fake I feel like throwing up, who knows what he's doing behind the cameras

6. [+9, -0] He's amazing, his agency's amazing ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+8, -0] He still has.. fans... hul....

8. [+7, -0] Goosebumps

9. [+7, -0] I guess there are a lot of crazy b*tches in Japan too...

10. [+7, -1] Japan is good at recycling unpopular Korean celebrities in their industry

-