G Soul moves from JYP to Jay Park's agency



Article: [Exclusive] G-Soul leaves Park Jin Young for a new start with Jay Park... JYP -> H1gher Music

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,987, -44] Spent 17 years locked away in JYP ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,484, -44] I'm so happy for him ㅠㅠ he's had way too difficult of a time until now. I hope he gets paid back for all the time he's lost!!!

3. [+1,146, -25] I really wish the best for him ㅠ such a long time training, and it feels like his debut's been a while too... I hope he's successful in his new agency!!

4. [+751, -53] Anyway what's happening with Suzy's contract?

5. [+488, -34] I think he'll do well there

6. [+270, -9] It feels like he's a better fit with this new agency. As obsessed with R&B as Park Jin Young is, he's not good at training talent for it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+255, -16] He's a better fit with Jay Park. Park Jin Young should just focus on girl groups...

9. [+252, -22] Park Jin Young totally let him rot away

10. [+206, -11] Ah, I feel so bad for him, all those wasted years

-