Hollywood: Kanye & Kim


Article: [Hollywood News] Kanye and Kim Kardashian hire a surrogate mother for 50 million won

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+488, -18] They're so rich, I feel like 50 million won is too cheap. She'll be pregnant for nine months, practically a year... and she's only being compensated 50 million won for that? That's too cheap

2. [+403, -9] Pretty surprising. I expected that they'd be paid at least 100 million won

3. [+24, -0] They're so rich, what a cheap out

4. [+19, -1] Isn't that too cheap? She's pregnant for 10 months, I'd say 500 million won is more appropriate

5. [+19, -0] I'd rather spend that money on the two kids I already have

6. [+19, -1] The world is so crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+13, -0] Kardashian's ex-boyfriend Ronaldo paid his surrogate 20 billion won... isn't she being too cheap?

8. [+12, -0] Did they hire the surrogate from a super poor country... is 50 million won enough for her to live on for the rest of her life?

9. [+12, -1] I'd expect 50 million won a month, not the full term...

10. [+11, -1] Surrogate mothers... what a weird world we live in

-