Ha Yeon Soo's photography book becomes a best seller



Article: Ha Yeon Soo has become a best selling author

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

1. [+1,206, -78] People, before you leave a comment here, please go search who she is~ Ha Yeon Soo always said to go search it up if you don't know what it is, remember? ^^

2. [+1,071, -67] I'm too scared to even write her a supportive comment. She'll think "how dare you?"

3. [+847, -56] She doesn't even get comments anymore... ㅎㅎ

4. [+110, -7] Who is buying the books of this mean girl?

5. [+88, -3] You all should look this up on the internet before reading this article... otherwise she'll come after you like "how dare you read this without even searching me up first?"

6. [+79, -5] She went from the image of an innocent turtle to a cranky turtle... oops, forgot to search about her beforehand, sorry...

7. [+70, -3] I, too, searched this book up before leaving this comment in case Ha Yeon Soo comes after me and I actually found out that she took these pictures with an actual photographer with her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ who's to say that the photographer didn't set up all these shots for her and all she had to do was press the shutter? ㅎㅎ

8. [+49, -4] I searched her up before leaving this comment

9. [+38, -3] I notice people always put on glasses when they want to cosplay some artistic type career ㅋ

10. [+23, -2] Her face is so cute... and yet her attitude is so drastically different

11. [+20, -1] Too lazy to search, is she going to come yell at me...

-