Fans pledge support for the rest of the 'Produce 101' trainees



Article: Wanna One vs NU'EST vs Groups and Solos... bright days ahead as everyone works towards their dreams

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

1. [+14,907, -704] Pledis please let NU'EST promote in Korea, I'll dedicate my entire bank account to you ㅠㅠ

2. [+13,227, -164] So many note worthy trainees in the second season... 11 members is not enough

3. [+9,516, -269] Wishing a flower path for Wanna One ❤ Jonghyun-ah, you showed us your best, I'm sorry about what happened but we saw you do your best and lead your team ❤ you're going to become the best soon too

4. [+6,168, -58] Flower path for everyone, fighting

5. [+5,360, -50] Hoping to see the other trainees in some ways too ㅠㅠㅠ wishing everyone nothing but the best ㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+2,434, -65] Fans who have truly become fans of NU'EST are not blaming others for Jonghyun's elimination nor are they demanding that Minhyun be taken back to NU'EST. We all have love for the Wanna One members and support Wanna One as a separate group while we are quietly streaming songs for the NU'EST members and looking for other ways to support them for the next two years. Let's make sure the members feel supported even if they're on separate paths.

7. [+2,056, -13] So mad that they didn't even give the eliminated nine members a chance for an interview

8. [+2,203, -111] Loving NU'EST from today on!!!! You guys are going to do well, this isn't the end no matter what you think!!!

9. [+2,141, -124] Fan for NU'EST here from today on... Pledis, just get them promoting and I'll dedicate my bank account to you.

10. [+2,005, -97] Jonghyun, Minhyun, Dongho, Minki... What I've gained from this show is getting to know each of you every week and finding out your different charms until finally falling in love with a group named NU'EST. I'll always support you so let's keep walking that flower path ❤❤❤

-


Instiz: What the current situation looks like to people who don't watch Produce 101.jpg

"Hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can see how non-viewers would think that"

"I can relate ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

"I don't watch the shower either and I haven't been able to relate to any of the posts on community sites so I've just quit the internet for a bit to focus on reading ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can relate to this picture so hard"

"Yup, the ones who don't watch are the minority ^^"

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't watch either but my friends keep telling me about it so I can keep up somewhat but I can see how people who don't know anything about it at all would view it like this"

"The ones who don't watch the show are the true winners in the end... because I spent the entire morning sobbing ㅠㅠㅠㅠ"

"Me... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the group chat for my homeroom class is a mess right now but I'm just reading it all confused"

-