BoA looks lovely at 'Caudlie' opening event


Article: Joo Won's waiting lady BoA 'always pretty'

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+738, -97] Remember guys, it's BoA, not BOA ㅋㅋ too scared to ever write BOA after she got so mad over it last time when barely anyone cares about the difference...

2. [+639, -73] Journalist-nim! How can you write it as 보아? It's BoA.

3. [+432, -73] I have a feeling they'll break up a few months before his discharge~

4. [+78, -10] I seriously see her so differently ever since she made that BoA fuss ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ totally shattered my image of her as being humble and gentle, who knew she'd be such a whiner on SNS sigh

5. [+73, -14] It's BoA, not BOA!!!!!!!!

6. [+69, -10] Journalist-nim, she might sue you for writing 보아 or even BOA

7. [+64, -15] She's looking older lately

8. [+62, -11] Let me put my life on the line for a second... Woooow~~~ it's bOa~~!

9. [+58, -11] She kinda looks like Kahi

10. [+57, -11] BoA used to be the icon of youthful beauty before but I guess not even she can beat the hands of time. She looks way older than her age now ㅠ

11. [+51, -10] She seems really old but she's only 32 years old

12. [+49, -8] Here I go.. BoAh!!!!!!!!!

13. [+41, -8] Just stylize it right for her, it's BoA ㅋㅋ it's the same thing as how we'd think it's weird if someone wrote HoT instead of HOT ㅋㅋ

-