Soyu shows off her doppelganger sister on 'Radio Star'


Article: 'Radio Star' SISTAR Soyu reveals plastic surgery + lookalike sister

Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+344, -5] The power of genes... her unni looks exactly like her

2. [+295, -7] Soyu looks exactly like her unni ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+211, -32] Soyu looked so pretty today from her hair style to her clothes, sad that she didn't get much screentime ㅠㅠ

4. [+18, -3] Wow it's like looking at two Soyus ㅋㅋㅋ I bet a lot of people confuse her unni for Soyu

5. [+14, -0] Can't tell which one's Soyu...

6. [+10, -2] Soyu's beauty is definitely looking at its best right now... she got a lot prettier

7. [+10, -0] They're not twins? How can sisters look this alike..

8. [+9, -1] They're like doppelgangers... or twins like Rahee and Rayul

-


Article: Soyu "My lips are my complex, got work done on the tip of my nose... lookalike with my sister"

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

1. [+1,374, -8] Thought they were twins

2. [+859, -15] Wow, I'd believe it if they were twins

3. [+450, -5] They look more like twins than actual twins

4. [+490, -25] Even Soyu fans get the two confused ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+66, -0] I really can't tell which is Soyu

-