Seulgi reveals soybean milk as her pre-debut diet food of choice


Article: Red Velvet's Seulgi chooses soybean milk as her severe diet food of choice

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

"Before my debut, my agency ordered me to lose weight. I only drank soybean milk all day long, and that was only when I was too hungry to stand it any longer."

-

1. [+376, -9] She's stick skinny already, what diet does she need?

2. [+143, -4] Soybean milk diet..

3. [+40, -6] I'm still shocked over Irene's past photos

4. [+34, -0] But the soybean milk sold in the stores are just full of sugar and leftover soybean husks

5. [+32, -17] Seulgi's face looks more and more charming the more I look at it

6. [+31, -7] Wtf SM, go make Shindong diet instead

7. [+26, -2] How do celebrities not suffer hair loss with intense diets like this?

8. [+5, -0] So she only ate one soybean milk a day and only lost 2 kg??

-