Rain turns down a night of clubbing as a newlywed



Article: Rain's reaction to a friend asking to hit the club without letting Kim Tae Hee know

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

Friend: "I'm free today, let's hit the club."
Rain: "You're old now, go sleep at home. Get some rest."
Friend: "No way, I'm free today. My wife took the kids out."
Rain: "I'm not who I was 20 years ago. Don't even bother asking me. I'm going to work now so talk later and tell your wife I said hello."

-

1. [+659, -13] Even if he hits the club, there's no woman prettier than Kim Tae Hee there

2. [+533, -7] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "Don't even bother asking me" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+401, -6] All guys have a friend like this

4. [+52, -5] He could go anywhere and not find a woman prettier than Kim Tae Hee ㅋㅋ

5. [+42, -3] He's in the honeymoon period... the time where a man will make it home no matter who holds him back.. ㅋ

6. [+35, -1] Why would he hit the club when he has Kim Tae Hee waiting at home

7. [+26, -2] I wonder how Lee Byung Hun would've reacted...

8. [+23, -2] It's like trying to persuade a Lamborghini owner to buy a Hyundai car

9. [+18, -2] As if Rain would want to waste his time dancing with uggos at the club

10. [+8, -2] Greater happiness awaits at home...

-