Park Bom gets caught by her dongsaeng playing with a teddy bear


Article: Park Bom shows off sharp nose in new pictures "Dongsaeng sneakily took these photos of me"

Source: Seoul News via Nate

1. [+1,031, -27] Bom-ah, you're almost 40 years old. Do you honestly think we'll believe these staged photos were taken by someone else?

2. [+643, -17] So what are you all having for dinner tonight?

3. [+623, -11] Huh??? Someone snuck these photos of you??

4. [+26, -0] You mean your dongsaeng the tripod

5. [+21, -0] Does she dream of becoming the second Sulli...

6. [+18, -0] Her dongsaeng supposedly snuck these photos of her but her eyes and pose are aimed towards the camera...

7. [+17, -0] "I was just playing by myself but my dongsaeng sneakily took these photos of me" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+17, -0] Can she please act her age, it's so obvious she set the timer on her camera to take these

9. [+14, -1] I'm embarrassed for her... she could've done without the caption...

10. [+10, -0] It's weird that she was even playing by herself like that... The pictures being staged would make more sense than not.

-