Park Bom clarifies her controversial voting picture


Article: Park Bom clarifies hate over her voting picture

Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate

Bom: "Huh? I meant that it was the first time in my life that I went 'alone' ㅠㅠ after making my passport ㅠㅠㅠ"

Also edited her original post to include the word "alone"

-

1. [+1,387, -60] That doesn't make any sense... there's a huge difference between saying "voted for the first time in my life" and "voted alone for the first time in my life" ㅋㅋㅋ might as well not have clarified at all, I'm embarrassed for her..

2. [+1,106, -48] Why won't she clarify her drug scandal?

3. [+1,030, -38] "I voted for the first time in my life"... who in the world would read that and automatically assume she meant alone, by herself????

4. [+55, -9] She tried to act all woke and screwed up..

5. [+50, -3] Shouldn't have clarified this at all because it's so obvious she's lying ㅠㅠ sigh, SNS is so dangerous

6. [+49, -2] Does she think we're that stupid ㅋㅋ

7. [+35, -4] Dumb druggie, just say you're sorry in situations like this

8. [+33, -1] So pathetic... ㅋㅋ the word "alone" is so important in the context and she's saying she somehow left it out?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+31, -3] You should be ashamed and embarrassed of yourself... you 34 year old ajumma... so pathetic I can't even stand looking at her.

10. [+21, -1] Lying through her teeth after editing her original post ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Bom-ah, no one would've cared if you just stayed quiet

11. [+17, -1] You can't lie yourself out of this.. just delete the picture instead of saying nonsense. So childish.

12. [+15, -1] The fact that she had to show off about voting for the first time "alone" is still funny ㅋㅋㅋ most voting centers are like 5 minutes from where you live... showing off that she was able to do it "alone" sounds about as dumb as voting for the first time in her life

13. [+11, -1] I've heard a lot about people who haven't voted but I have never heard of anyone brag about voting "alone for the first time" in their life... It's not like you're allowed to go inside to vote in pairs...

-