Min Hyo Rin says she's an introverted personality


Article: Min Hyo Rin, "I'm not ostracized but I am an individualist"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+653, -13] There are a lot of people who can't differentiate between an individualist and someone who's just selfish

2. [+430, -15] It's all a matter of preference, not one side is right or wrong. It's not like you'd go tell your extroverted friends that they're wrong for liking being in groups and stuff.

3. [+345, -10] More than half of the population is an individualist, nothing special. Especially in our country.....

4. [+50, -0] I don't know why preferring to be alone is seen as a bad trait ㅋ Being an extroverted person with a lot of friends doesn't automatically make you a good person. Introverted people spend a lot of energy on conversing with others and get tired faster, while extroverted people gain energy from being with others. There's nothing wrong with being introverted though, it's not a bad thing. There are a lot of introverted people who have changed the world.

5. [+38, -0] But most workplace environments dislike introverted/individualist personalities... they think of them as selfish ㅋ I honestly think companies need to open up and be more accepting of different personalities

6. [+33, -3] I'm a very strong individualist but I actually get praise by everyone I meet for being raised well by my parents. Because of my introverted personality, I try my best to stay out of anyone's way so they don't bother me and make sure to treat everyone with more respect in public. Don't think that introverted people are selfish for wanting to be on their own.

7. [+28, -1] My husband's an individualist. He takes care of people he considers "his" super well but he doesn't waste his energy on people he doesn't care about. He doesn't ask them for help either. But that also means he has a very small network of relationships ㅠ

8. [+24, -0] I prefer not to waste energy on other people. I'm busy enough managing the few relationships that I have.

9. [+23, -0] It's so invasive to even be labeling other people as individualist or extroverted. What's it any of your business how many friends someone has? There are so many people with large networks of friends who don't even have one real genuine friendship in it.

10. [+21, -1] An individualist personality is easier I think. You don't have to stress yourself out over other people as long as you don't affect other people with your issues either.

11. [+8, -0] I'm an individualist as well. I hate helping others unless it affects me and I hate asking for help from others for my problems too.

-