Ha Ji Won voted worst on screen kisser


Article: Ha Ji Won voted #1 most awkward kisser by TV viewers

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. Ha Ji Won
2. Kim Tae Hee
3. Kang Dong Won
4. Han Ga In, Jung Chae Yeon, Goo Hye Sun, Park Shin Hye

-

1. [+336, -13] I'm a fan but she really is a bad kisser ㅠㅠ but I guess you can't be good at everything ㅎㅎ

2. [+283, -13] She's a log during her kiss scenes ㅋㅋㅋ but it really is annoying when actors aren't good at kiss scenes ㅠㅠ it's usually a climax scene that culminates the love between the two leads... and to see her look like she's being forced to do it kind of ruins the moment.

3. [+186, -21] What about Goo Hye Sun??

4. [+46, -0] I remember that drama she had with Lee Jin Wook, she stood there like a tree ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+39, -3] I was pretty surprised in the last episode of 'Secret Garden'...

6. [+33, -1] I remember in her drama with Lee Jin Wook, people said it was a kiss scene between an actor who's good at it and one who's the worst at it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+33, -2] Yeah, she totally ruined the moment for me in the last episode of 'Secret Garden'... I was pretty surprised, maybe she just doesn't have the stomach for it.. ㅋㅋ

8. [+32, -3] She's a passionate actor but her acting feels like ctrl C + V in all her roles..

9. [+22, -3] I personally think Park Shin Hye is pretty bad too..

10. [+14, -1] I guess she hates kissing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I almost died laughing in her kiss scene with Lee Jin Wook

11. [+14, -1] Gong Yoo's really good at kiss scenes... so smooth and natural

12. [+14, -1] Park Shin Hye looked like she improved in 'Doctors'.. or maybe because Kim Rae Won is good with kiss scenes and led her well..?

-