BTS releases Japanese teaser for 'Blood Sweat & Tears'



Article: Will BTS sweep Japan too... Japanese version of 'Blood Sweat & Tears' teaser released

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+366, -25] I heard their popularity in Japan is the best too.. amazing..

2. [+300, -19] I saw the teaser, their acting was great ㅠㅠㅠ let's wrap up this international tour safely!!!

3. [+291, -21] GlobalTS!

4. [+276, -18] I'm sure they'll do fine, they're already doing fine

5. [+233, -27] But when do they get to rest..

6. [+70, -3] Jimin's voice singing in Japanese for 'Blood Sweat Tears' sounds really sexy... can't wait for the 10th

7. [+62, -2] This wasn't the song that got me hooked on to the group so I never realized how great the song is, I really think it's their best now... you never get sick of it no matter how much you listen to it

8. [+59, -2] I love the song from the intro on, it's no joke. Still so good to listen to.

9. [+58, -2] Wow, so busy... take care of your health for the rest of the tour and fighting on the Japanese promos!!

10. [+55, -2] Feels completely different compared to the Korean MV~~ ^^ Fighting! And Billboard votes have begun~ everyone have a good day ^^

-