Actor Kim Ui Sung comments on the negative feedback he gets on SNS for supporting Sulli


Article: 'Happy Together' Kim Uisung, "Supporting Sulli on SNS? A lot of people hated it"

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+639, -21] I totally thought this ajusshi was a talented actor with a gentle attitude... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ His SNS totally shattered that image

2. [+538, -23] I don't even want to see this ajusshi's face anymore

3. [+427, -21] You realize that only now...?

4. [+43, -4] Ajusshi, I understand how you feel. A pretty young thing like Sulli always sharing photos of herself without a bra or in swimsuits... I can see why you'd hate anyone who would hinder her from posting more of that. What joy would you have in life if you didn't get to see more pictures of Sulli because she kept getting all this hate? So of course you had to shield her. But I do have to wonder if he'd support his own daughter posting pictures of her hard nipples on SNS.

5. [+34, -2] I have a feeling him and Sulli will be the next Hong Sang Soo and Kim Min Hee in the next two years;

6. [+18, -3] Sigh...

7. [+7, -0] I almost became a fan after seeing him in 'Train to Busan' and 'W' but gave up after seeing him run his mouth on SNS

-