Article: Ye Jung Hwa criticized for harming '100 year plum blossoms'
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
1. [+1,579, -12] Did she not see the fence around the tree to prevent people from going in there? She doesn't have any basic sense at all?
2. [+1,458, -12] The epitome of attention wh*ring
3. [+1,242, -11] Jeez...
4. [+135, -1] There's a fence put up to prevent people from going in and not only did she still go in but she broke off the flowers too;;; please just quit SNS;;;
5. [+127, -0] Those plum blossoms cost more than your net worth... sometimes being dumb really is a crime
6. [+120, -1] She honestly deserves all the hate she gets but she acts like haters are hating for no reason ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+112, -2] Ah... Dong Suk-hyung, please reconsider this relationship
8. [+92, -0] It's been so obvious that she has nothing in her brain. She's such an attention wh*re that she doesn't even know better than to walk in somewhere that's fenced off. Why even upload a picture bragging about it? And the person who took this picture and let her get away with it is just as much at fault.
9. [+78, -0] Just proves she's dumb, going in when it's fenced off and all
10. [+68, -0] I always thought she looked empty headed and that it would get her in trouble someday
11. [+66, -0] She's even holding a branch she broke off in one hand... so dumb for someone as old as her
12. [+57, -2] I took my 6 year old daughter there last week and taught her not to go in when it's fenced off... she's just super dumb to think this is okay
Article: 'SNS controversy' Ye Jung Hwa reps, "The plum blossom was a prop... we are reflecting over filming in a restricted area"
Source: X Sports news via Naver
1. [+1,414, -29] It's not important that she's holding a prop, she shouldn't have gone into a restricted area in the first place
2. [+1,035, -81] Ma Dong Suk really doesn't have an eye for women it seems ㅠ
3. [+868, -71] Pathetic excuse..
4. [+718, -57] Dumb tsk tsk
5. [+654, -61] Please live life using your brain...
6. [+294, -20] That branch was not a prop tsk tsk you could tell she broke it off. Why would you even go over the fence anyway?
7. [+238, -5] I'll believe their excuse saying the branch in her hand is a prop... but why would you go in somewhere that's obviously fenced off? Someone that dumb would be dumb enough to break the branch of a 100 year old tree too
8. [+206, -7] A prop...? You mean you broke the branch off of a 100 year old tree