Vivian comes clean about plastic surgery rumors, claims she only got double eyelids done


Article: Vivian cleans up plastic surgery rumors "I only got my double eyelids done"

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+440, -49] Honestly, it's going to be harder to find a female idol who hasn't gotten any work done. Hyeri, Dasom, they've all gotten them done.

2. [+377, -16] You can still smoosh your nose even after getting a nose job ㅋㅋ

3. [+320, -14] Maybe not plastic surgery but she's probably got procedures done. Fillers comes out so pretty nowadays.

4. [+29, -9] Celebrities always say "just double eyelids"... but double eyelids alone can change how you look drastically. Eyes make up so much of the face...

5. [+28, -1] I doubt even 1% of the female celebrities are natural... even the ones who claim to be natural 99% had work done. Even non-celebrity women get procedures and whatnot done, why wouldn't celebrities who live off of their looks get them done too?

6. [+27, -1] She 100% got a nose job ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I got a nose job too and I can smoosh my nose harder than that ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+16, -0] Yuri got double eyelids, so did Vivian

8. [+12, -3] She's not that pretty or charming... and she's only made it this far through media play with Yuri.. and I think that's her limit.

9. [+11, -3] I think she looks charming~~~~

10. [+7, -1] I went to check out her Instagram and she does have a really pretty nose, doesn't look plastic. Even if she did get work done, it was probably more of a procedure than an actual nose job. Like a slight fix of a filler? But she does have a super pretty nose

-