Article: 'Produce 101' season two unveiled
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+3,400, -115] Really not a fan of Mnet's way of editing... don't use Moon Bok
2. [+2,033 -107] Ugh, I wasn't going to watch this but it's already fun from the first episode ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,539, -78] BoA unni's such a girl crush ㅠㅠㅠㅠ and all of the trainees feel so desperate, it makes the show feel that much sadder... Hope they train well under the producers!
4. [+1,420, -103] I like the song 'Nayana'
5. [+1,028, -46] Mnet better not be thinking of using Moon Bok for baits and then throwing him away again. He already overcame their sh*tty editing once and made it this far. Don't you dare use him for the viewer ratings by making him look stupid.
6. [+644, -53] Ong Sung Woo and Kim Samuel were pretty good
7. [+553, -29] There were a lot more handsome faces than I thought but I saw none of them on the 'Nayana' stage and realized that they were there, just uglier...
8. [+535, -35] I sense their desperation but they're so bad... and are Park Sung Woo and the YG models just there for the recognition??? Even the actual idol trainees were really bad...
9. [+409, -29] Kim Samuel and Ong Sung Woo looked the most natural. I can see why they both got As.
10. [+444, -41] I predict Moon Bok, Daehwi, that wink kid, Ong Sung woo, and Samuel in the top 11
11. [+374, -28] Fantagio has an amazing eye for casting trainees... just that they never get anywhere. But each trainee really is amazingly talented.
12. [+310, -10] From the first episode alone, it already seems like Mnet has decided on who the top 5 will be...
13. [+393, -41] Park Jihoon's amazing, no wonder people went crazy over the wink man
14. [+310, -25] That Lai Guan Li kid? The Cube trainees are so handsome
15. [+228, -2] Unlike the female season, I think we can already see who's going to debut with the male season