On the Charts: Winner



Article: Winner #1 on 12 different iTunes country charts 'global power'

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+2,772, -62] The song 'Really Really' is so good!!

2. [+2,425, -64] Amazing of Winner! I've listened to them and they're really good. Very up to date and classy.

3. [+2,223, -53] I really like that Winner has a style all their own

4. [+1,956, -45] 'Really Really' and 'Fool' are daebak good ♡♡♡♡

5. [+1,774, -44] I like Winner's new song ㅜㅠㅠ

6. [+474, -10] Their song and music video are their best yet. Achieve even more daebak~

7. [+443, -7] I think they're going to do great this time, the song's so good

8. [+426, -8] I really like 'Fool'. Ever since hearing 'Empty' a long time ago, I've checked out the rest of their songs and I like that they're a group with a deep style of their own. They're not the type of group that puts out music for the sake of attracting fangirls but a group that knows what type of music they want to pursue and I'm sure they'll appreciate looking back on that later on down the road.

9. [+426, -8] The song's so good, feels exactly like spring is finally here

-