Article: Airline drags passenger out... 'overbooking' crosses the line
Source: YTN via Nate
1. [+1,563, -6] They're the ones responsible for overbooking so why place that responsibility on to the passenger? This is ridiculous
2. [+1,181, -14] I'm just curious if they would've abused a white passenger and dragged him out in the same manner
3. [+995, -11] United has always been known as the trashiest airline. They're infamous for having the worst service and the smallest seats.
4. [+97, -1] What's even more suspicious is that they claim to have picked four random seats to pull off the plane. 90% of the plane was white, 8% black, and 3% Asian but three out of the four pulled were Asian... I doubt that it was random.
5. [+73, -1] If you see the video, they treat him like he's some criminal
6. [+66, -0] Is America really living in 2017? Now I can see why Trump was voted in
7. [+25, -0] Yeah this is huge on foreign SNS right now ㅋㅋ people are boycotting United and we should join them
8. [+16, -0] I saw the video, the man was screaming as if he was hit and then dragged out... how embarrassing for him
1. [+402, -4] He's a doctor who had a patient to see in the morning and they still did this to him. If he had been white, United would be out of millions over this case. Furthermore, they'd be responsible for the life of that patient he was scheduled to see. This scandal really shows where Asians stand in America.
2. [+400, -11] America acts like they're first world but this is a clear act of racism
3. [+289, -3] But America is usually good about compensating for issues like this...
4. [+28, -0] What times are we living in where this is acceptable at all?
5. [+16, -0] With the way America acts, sometimes I wonder if they have any right to have a say in the rights of other countries
6. [+15, -0] American companies are starting to act like Trump... white supremacy
7. [+15, -1] Just boycott that airline
8. [+9, -0] Trump's America...