Article: Nam Taehyun's ambiguous post "Please shut up for just a minute - Nell"
Source: Top Star News via Nate
1. [+1,089, -12] So he put tape over his mouth to shut his mouth up but he couldn't put tape around his fingers to shut his fingers up from posting on SNS.. ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+860, -15] The male... Sulli?
3. [+683, -8] How about you shut up
4. [+54, -1] #so #cringe
5. [+42, -0] Never matured past middle school
6. [+34, -1] He was probably thinking he'd look so artsy if he posted a blurry selca with tape over his mouth
7. [+31, -1] So cringe;;
8. [+23, -0] It's hilarious to me to imagine him looking into the mirror to put tape over his mouth just to take this picture ㅋㅋㅋㅋ sooooooo cringe
Article: [Exclusive] Nam Taehyun sets up his own company related to music and publication
Source: Sports Kyunghyang via Nate
1. [+937, -19] So I guess he made enough in two years of working that he can set up his own company
2. [+766, -43] He's already so infamous for his nasty attitude. After being kicked from YG, I don't think he can make it anywhere in the industry because of how poor his image is.
3. [+624, -27] Does he think running a company is easy... All he's ever done is sing and dance in life, what would he know...
4. [+51, -6] I'm glad he left like Jang Hyunseung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ such an attention wh*re with that tape over his face, and then the screaming at his fans ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+31, -1] Someone's probably behind all of this... He's just the face of the company to promote it
6. [+26, -1] He's a weird kid considering how many kids would die to get into YG
7. [+25, -6] Looks like he's going to blow through the money he made with Winner on this tsk tsk
8. [+21, -0] I understand wanting to milk your fans while you still have some left... but I have a bad feeling about this move ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+21, -2] I wonder why celebrities want to get into business at such young ages. It's their money they're blowing away but none of them ever bother to stop and learn with baby steps.
1. [+4,061, -125] They're on separate paths now so fighting to everyone
2. [+2,076, -113] It would've been great if both sides decided to stay on the same path for the same goal... but I think it's best to support the one that decided to leave for his own path too. Fighting to both Winner and former member Taehyun-ssi!!
3. [+1,585, -67] I honestly think him leaving was the best for both sides. If you don't think you're of help to your team, why not just leave? Don't wait too long like Jessica did, it only causes more rumors. I think he timed his exit at the right time.
4. [+1,366, -61] So he's the only person in his company?
5. [+436, -19] He seems to want freedom... Anyway, he's still young, nothing wrong with switching career paths or interests if it's not working out. It's his life, no one's going to live it for him.
6. [+285, -20] It feels weird seeing Song Minho and Nam Taehyun's articles on the same page but for different reasons... They used to be close members and now they're on separate paths. As long as they're happy.
7. [+278, -21] No one's forced to be a celebrity forever, nothing wrong with changing interests, why hate him for that? ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+236, -12] He already said during 'Win' that his music style didn't fit with YG's music. There's a path for everyone, and maybe his is separate from them..