Minah and older sister Bang Hyuna perform together on 'I See Your Voice 4'


Article: Bang Hyuna revealed to be Girl's Day Minah's older sister "Promoting with Wannabe"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+265, -13] But she looks more like Cao Lu... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+189, -10] I'm surprised at how closely they look alike ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+152, -8] They look alike

4. [+11, -1] She's a good singer too~~

5. [+11, -2] She definitely looks like Minah's unni in that first screencap

6. [+10, -6] I actually think she looks three times better than Minah

7. [+10, -0] Totally twins in that third screencap

8. [+9, -2] I wish her as much success as Minah ㅋ she looks like a mature Minah, totally jealous of their skin and beautiful legs.. I wonder if they take their skin after their mother?

9. [+8, -1] They could pass for twins!

10. [+5, -2] Totally thought that first screencap was Minah ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-