Luna is enjoying her beach vacation




Article: f(x) Luna's bikini body and stunning backside

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+372, -48] The rest of us can work out all we want but will never achieve these types of results. Can't tell if celebrities change this drastically because they have people managing them or good photographers or plain old photoshop..

2. [+300, -17] She really did lose a ton of weight, she looks like a different person

3. [+160, -43] Look at how thin her waist is ㅋㅋㅋ she looks very satisfied ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+23, -8] She's still Luna. Still Hyoyeon. Still Ok Joo Hyun. I feel nothing when I see them.

5. [+14, -0] Swim if you're at the beach

6. [+14, -6] Luna has done a lot of charity work like pads for the needy and she always looks so bright on her YouTube channel. She seems like a great person.

7. [+13, -3] Her body looks a ton better than it did before

8. [+10, -1] For those of you wondering, botox is the best for managing your legs. Get them once every five months. When I first got a shot, I didn't think the difference was too dramatic but after not getting them consistently, I saw my legs go back to their original sh*tty shape and realized that the difference really was dramatic ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I also learned that human greed knows no end...

9. [+9, -4] She still doesn't look sexy though...

10. [+7, -2] She was never fat though, just short. And the other f(x) members are already so tall that it made her look smaller. I wonder why she became so obsessed with dieting when no one even called her chubby back then?

-