Article: Lee Wan "Family has been pressuring me to get married since nuna Kim Tae Hee got married"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+852, -9] Lee Wan has an unforgettable scene in the history of Korean dramas... that infamous scene in 'Stairway to Heaven' when he was on the merry-go-round with Park Shin Hye and the scene was supposed to mark the change from child actors to adult actors and his face got replaced with Shin Hyun Joon... the most horrific scene I've ever seen.
2. [+434, -18] Back in the day, people used to say that Lee Wan was a better actor than his nuna... at least up until 2003 when he was paired up with Park Shin Hye in 'Stairway to Heaven' and 'Heaven's Tree'... then he stopped working and was more known as Kim Tae Hee's dongsaeng and his acting now is just as bad as Kim Tae Hee's... Seems his face changed a bit too after he got his teeth fixed.
3. [+23, -0] He has such a bad lisp in 'Kapsoon'... He sounds alright when he's calm but when he's shouting or he's mad, I have to change the channel... you can barely tell it's even Lee Wan;;;;
4. [+22, -2] His acting is the most awkward in 'Kapsoon'... his pronunciation is so bad, and it doesn't even seem like he has a lisp or anything
5. [+20, -2] I always found him handsome but was surprised to see him on 'Kapsoon'... He always had a thuggish look to him but he matured well and looks a lot more charming now. He matches roles like doctor characters well too.
6. [+17, -3] Acting in 'Kapsoon' is horrible. He has a lisp and he acts like he's reading out of a book.
7. [+15, -1] I honestly thought he was reading out of a book in 'Kapsoon' ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+15, -0] Ever since he got back from the army, his acting has been awkward, his pronunciation has been off... and where did his handsome face go
9. [+14, -1] An example of teeth fixing gone wrong... I think he was a lot more popular before he got em fixed ㅠ
10. [+6, -1] It's unfortunate that he debuted in the same drama as his nuna and then ended up being overshadowed as his little brother for the rest of his career