Article: [Exclusive] "Still going strong' Lee Min Ho and Suzy hold a party for their second anniversary
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+15,422, -464] Nowadays people seem quick to get in and out of relationships so two years is quite a significant time, especially for busy celebrities...
2. [+11,894, -372] They're really dating so quietly~ working hard at both love and work! Good to see
3. [+8,531, -383] Good to see, I wish them longevity
4. [+6,644, -345] Both great people, I wish them the best
5. [+1,241, -48] It's always the quiet couples like Kim Tae Hee and Rain that end up getting married. The ones who are out on variety shows bragging about this and that and being all publicly lovey dovey end up breaking up.
6. [+1,049, -47] All those celebrities who claim to break up because they're too busy are just making excuses...
7. [+1,099, -93] Such a quiet couple ㅋㅋ love both of them
8. [+921, -72] I forgot they were dating because they're so quiet, it's good to see
1. [+1,200, -80] Dating so pretty
2. [+1,023, -81] They're both obviously busy and still working hard at their jobs while keeping their relationship on the downlow so why not respect that by keeping their private life out of the media?
3. [+1,035, -188] I notice people who are in long relationships are often good people. They know how to share and be considerate. There's always something wrong with people who can't even fill out a year with relationships.
4. [+66, -7] I'm sure Lee Min Ho wanted the party considering he's leaving for the army soon ㅎ
5. [+43, -7] Lee Min Ho must be good to her if he's celebrating anniversaries like this